Monday, December 29, 2008

Face of the earth

I have spent the last couple of days blissfully unaware of anything to do with work or computers in general.  I must admit I enjoyed it tremendously.  I was unconnected, unaware, and loving it!  After officially falling of the face of the earth for a couple days I must say that the face of the earth is overrated.  I enjoyed just sitting and playing with my vast quantities of children and doing my honey do list.  I rearranged my entertainment center, put new weather stripping on the doors, got my foster parent training finally completed for this year, cleaned up some speaker wires the babies just love to play with (sorry babies it is for your own good), and most importantly for the first time since I have worked at my current job I did not have to come in over the holidays at all!  I had a great time and hope you guys did too.

4 comments:

K-Dogg said...

if it wasn't for this blog world, i would be unconnected all the time just about.

Burkulater said...

Awesome! Time off from work is great around the holidays. K-Dogg has been getting off early and I'm loving it! Funny how things magically seem to get done when the hubbys are home!

Zombie said...

Thats awesome! I haven't even sat down at the computer for a few days, however, mine for less noble reasons, I got Rock Band 2 and haven't been able to tear myself from it.

K-Dogg said...

rock band rocks!

Post a Comment