Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Candid Photo MEME (at Heather's request)

MEME (What does this mean?) I don't know I am just doing what I was told to do by my wife!

My wife's POST and directions:

Here's the rules:
Shot on the spot, where you’re supposed to take a picture and post it right away.
Rules are:
1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair… Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instructions with your picture.
5)Tag up to 10 people to do this, be sure to let them know they're tagged!

So here is the candid picture of me from this morning.  Please forgive me I didn't have time to button up my shirt and my hair was a little messy but I guess that is what is all about right, warts and all?

xin_0910033016203921393030

Really I don't have a way to take a picture right now.  Sorry :(

7 comments:

Bones said...

DANG!

The Wife said...

Where did you get this picture of Adam?

Bones said...

Laura, I think our husbands might be brothers.

The RockStar said...

Weird ... you look so different with your glasses off!

Michael F said...

Yeah the glasses add about 50lbs.

The RockStar said...

That is my problem then ... gotcha ... I am getting contacts tomorrow ... you have inspired me

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

That's funny. I have no idea who you are, but you are as funny as the Rockstar.

Post a Comment