Monday, December 8, 2008

Stand up for your rights!

Apparently it is perfectly acceptable to release your pent up gas while standing next to me at a urinal!  I think the proper etiquette is for me to stare straight ahead and pretend like I am deaf but I can not stay silent (pun intended) any longer!  I mean do I attract these Aggressive Urinal Farters or is this a more global issue?  Why is it acceptable because you are at a urinal?  It is like picking your nose while you are driving.  You are NOT invisible people we see you diggin in that thing like there is gold up there!  I would just like to say for the record WE HEAR YOU and it's not cool!

If you are a victim of AUF (Aggressive Urinal Farters) please join me in my fight!  If you suffer from AUF there is help for you.   Please join a support group near you and put an end to AUF!

7 comments:

just another mother said...

ur so funny

Bones said...

Speaking of gas...our babies have had man farts since the big stomach virus. Little K belched and farted like a frat boy today...at the same time! A little startling!

Aubrey and Jen said...

I am so on this train bro... but you must post about proper ways of confronting said offenders

Zombie said...

AUF really pisses me off. You know what else pisses me off? The guy that goes to the urinal next to you when their is one open 2 down. And, the other day I was at college and was using the bathroom and a professor took the one directly next to me, took a peek down, then asked me if I had plans for Thanksgiving. What? Don't they have staff urinals to prevent the urinal molestation of unsuspecting urinaters. UR is also a worthy cause by the way, lets end all urinal related crimes. (URC)

The RockStar said...

I thought I was alone with my AUF struggles ... I am happy to find companionship as I struggle through this dark time. Please pass the urinal mints.

Michael F said...

Heather, Let you in on a little secret... I have been teaching baby K the ways of the frat boy fart! She has been a tremendous pupil so far. Baby T is coming along nicely but he seems to be going more in the silent but deadly discipline.

Aubry, Good point I have identified the problem but gave no real solution or strategies to fight this affliction. I will get with my think tank and figure out the battle plan...

Zombie, Dude so sorry to hear about your molestation at the urinal. This is to big and issue to address here but perhaps will address this urinal crowding and peeking in a future post.

Rockstar, Pass the urinal mints! Very funny dude.

K-Dogg said...

i can't say that i've ever been a perpetrator of this AUF. however, when i have been the victim, it is all i can do to not laugh uncontrollably and well... it's kind of juvenile i know but there is something about the sound of a fartnasty that just makes me laugh. when i first worked in an endoscopy room (colonoscopies), tears came to my eyes as i was fighting back laughter at the frequent gas being unleashed. no one else cracked a grin and i was dieing inside.

Post a Comment