Friday, January 23, 2009

Save the terrorist, kill the babies!

I think my wife it right… It is going to be a long 4 years (or 8) for me.  So far Obama has signed an executive order to shut down Guantanamo Bay and has reasserted his vow to sign the FOCA if it gets through the new congress.

Why would the terrorist rights be so important to him yet the rights of the unborn child are of no concern.  Obama has said on many occasions that he is Pro Choice and that is not going to change he is going to do everything he can to further this agenda.  This is one of the Changes he talked about on the campaign trail.  The American people (and A LOT of Christians) gave him the tools to do it by electing a Democratic Congress/Senate/Whitehouse!  A few Supreme Court nominations and he has free reign to do anything he wants to do. 

Change and Hope! 

5 comments:

Burkulater said...

amen brotha.

i've been getting a little too fired up about all this lately. i've got to take a break!

K-Dogg said...

he is bringing change already, but i don't believe in it!

the guantanamo bay thing just has me shaking my head. i just don't get it.

The RockStar said...

Throwing up a little in my mouth. I can not even get started ...... I will just go all Rockstar crazy and thrash a hotel room thinking about it

Michael F said...

I feel better just knowing the Rockstar is back!

The RockStar said...

Barely back ... but back ...

Post a Comment